Blog Hiatus

Due to the sudden and unexpected passing of our beautiful Hailey, our family blog will be on hiatus until further notice.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My 15 Seconds of Fame!

So I'm sure by now you all know that I was on TV!!! Whooo Hooo! My friend Kelli got tickets to see a live taping of The Bachelor After The Final Rose: Part 2. My lovely parents (Thank you Mom & Dad) came and watched my three little indians, while I went to Hollywood for my big TV debut!!

So here are some pictures I took of me on the Big Screen (TV that is)...for those of you who didn't watch it.

That's me...front and center on TV in my own living room
(and millions of others across America)!!
Me closer up.
Me to the right.
Me to the left.
And lastly, me in the background.
(Right behind that little vase of roses.)
Oh...
Yes, my boobs looked crooked....
and No, I'm not happy about it.


Grandma Pat & Grandpa Dan Visit

Here are a few cute pictures I forgot to add from when Sean's parents were out visiting for Ava's blessing.

Grandpa Dan makes it across the tightrope on the Wii!

The girls want to challenge him to a duel.
Grandma Pat & her "twin" Hailey.
Lexi "helps" Grandpa Dan put together a new cabinet.
(They were supposed to be making funny faces.)
Hailey wanted to "help" too!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey my little sister Lisa watched it and saw you! That is seriously so cool! I'm glad you took pictures. And...I like the crooked boobs!