After our Boston visit, we drove down to Allentown (5 hours), spent the night with Sean's parents, and then headed up to St. Mary's, Pa. (4 1/2 hours) to visit my mom's side of the family!
Aunt Liz had serious hots for my hubby and tried to snatch him up a time or two... Luckily, amongst the temptation of a beautiful older woman, my husband remained faithful!!!
What's this?
This is a picture of the Catholic convent in St. Marys.
The reason this is so important is because the nuns there literally prayed their hearts out for Hailey during her difficult times. My mom and Aunt Liz took Hailey to visit the nuns (I was at Penn State with Sean). Anyways, we thought there would only be one or two there to see her, but when they walked in there were over 20 nuns standing there clapping for Hailey. One of the nuns even got on the floor and crawled around with her. It killed me not to be there...but I had no idea it would have been so special! Anyways, I took a picture of the convent since I wasn't there to get a picture of all the nuns!



0 comments:
Post a Comment